- Who oversees cyber-schools? Are they required to demonstrate experience and success in virtual education?
- Who determines the curriculum and instructional materials for cyber schools? Are they required to follow the Michigan Curriculum Framework?
- What assessments are done to evaluate the students’ progress? Are students in allpublic schools – traditional, charter, and cyber - required to take the MEAP and the Michigan Merit Exam?
- How do cyber schools ensure that students are doing their own work?
- Are all public schools required to adopt the Common Core State Standards?
- What research have you (the legislator) reviewed in regards to charter schools and cyber schools?
- If a student leaves a virtual school, and returns to a brick and mortar school, does the funding follow them?